Liberty vs. Mystics Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 1 - September 15
In Game 1 of the first round of the WNBA Playoffs, the New York Liberty will host the Washington Mystics.
Rep your team with officially licensed Liberty gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Liberty vs. Mystics Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
- TV: ESPN2
- Favorite: Liberty (-10.5)
- Over/Under: 163.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Liberty or Mystics with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Liberty vs. Mystics Score Prediction
Prediction: Liberty 89 Mystics 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Liberty vs. Mystics
- Pick ATS: Liberty (-10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (163.5)
Liberty vs. Mystics Spread & Total Insights
- New York has won 30 of the 35 games when it was a moneyline favorite this season (85.7%).
- The Liberty have a 12-3 record (winning 80% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -550 or shorter.
- New York has 18 wins in 38 games against the spread this year.
- The Liberty are 6-9 as 10.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 21 New York's games (out of 38) that went over the total this year.
- Liberty matchups this year have an average total of 169.8, 6.3 more points than this game's over/under.
Liberty Performance Insights
- The Liberty have been lifted by their offense, as they rank second-best in the WNBA by tallying 89.2 points per game. They rank fourth in the league in points allowed (80.6 per contest).
- New York has been shining in terms of rebounding this year, ranking second-best in the WNBA in boards per game (37.9) and third-best in rebounds allowed per contest (33).
- The Liberty, who are seventh in the league with 13.5 turnovers per game, are forcing 11.8 turnovers per contest, which is worst in the WNBA.
- The Liberty are thriving when it comes to three-point shooting, as they rank best in the league in three-pointers (11.1 per game) and best in shooting percentage from downtown (37.4%).
- The Liberty are giving up 7.5 treys per game (fifth-ranked in WNBA) this year, while allowing a 34.1% three-point percentage (fifth-ranked).
- New York is attempting 40.2 two-pointers per game this year, which account for 57.6% of the shots it has attempted (and 65.5% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it is attempting 29.7 three-pointers per contest, which are 42.4% of its shots (and 34.5% of the team's buckets).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.