How to Watch the Buffalo vs. Liberty Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Liberty Flames (2-0) and the Buffalo Bulls (0-2) square off at UB Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Liberty is putting up 457.5 yards per game on offense, which ranks 34th in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, the Flames rank 62nd, allowing 334.5 yards per game. Buffalo has been struggling defensively, ranking ninth-worst with 481 total yards given up per game. It has been more productive offensively, posting 339 total yards per contest (101st-ranked).
For more about this contest, including where and how to watch on CBS Sports Network, continue reading.
Buffalo vs. Liberty Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Buffalo, New York
- Venue: UB Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Florida State vs Boston College
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Army vs UTSA
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Alabama vs South Florida
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Penn State vs Illinois
Buffalo vs. Liberty Key Statistics
|339 (105th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||457.5 (50th)|
|481 (113th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||334.5 (54th)|
|109.5 (106th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||248 (6th)|
|229.5 (73rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||209.5 (88th)|
|1 (9th)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (34th)|
|2 (74th)||Takeaways (Rank)||8 (1st)|
Buffalo Stats Leaders
- Cole Snyder leads Buffalo with 459 yards on 50-of-71 passing with five touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season.
- Mike Washington is his team's leading rusher with 25 carries for 109 yards, or 54.5 per game. He's found paydirt two times on the ground, as well.
- Ron Cook Jr. has piled up 23 carries and totaled 103 yards.
- Marlyn Johnson has hauled in 134 receiving yards on 11 catches to pace his team so far this season while scoring two touchdowns as a receiver.
- Cole Harrity has put up a 104-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught 11 passes on 15 targets.
- Darrell Harding Jr. has racked up 66 reciving yards (33 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Liberty Stats Leaders
- Kaidon Salter has 419 passing yards for Liberty, completing 57.8% of his passes and recording four touchdowns this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 125 rushing yards (62.5 ypg) on 28 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Quinton Cooley, has carried the ball 36 times for 184 yards (92 per game).
- Billy Lucas has been handed the ball 23 times this year and racked up 128 yards (64 per game) with one touchdown.
- CJ Daniels' team-leading 146 yards as a receiver have come on six catches (out of 10 targets) with one touchdown.
- Treon Sibley has put together a 99-yard season so far, hauling in seven passes on nine targets.
- Bentley Hanshaw's three receptions have turned into 62 yards and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Liberty or Buffalo gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.