Buffalo vs. Liberty: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The Buffalo Bulls (0-2) will look to upset the Liberty Flames (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at UB Stadium. The Flames are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3 points. An over/under of 53.5 points has been set for the outing.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the Liberty vs. Buffalo matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Buffalo vs. Liberty Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Buffalo, New York
- Venue: UB Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Buffalo vs. Liberty Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Liberty Moneyline||Buffalo Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Liberty (-3)||53.5||-150||+125||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Liberty (-3.5)||54.5||-162||+134||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Army vs UTSA
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Virginia vs Maryland
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- TCU vs Houston
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Florida State vs Boston College
Buffalo vs. Liberty Betting Trends
- Buffalo has covered once in two matchups with a spread this year.
- The Bulls have covered the spread when playing as at least 3-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- Liberty has a record of 2-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Flames have been favored by 3 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in both.
Buffalo 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the MAC||+1300||Bet $100 to win $1300|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.