How to Watch the Colgate vs. Pennsylvania Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Colgate Raiders (0-2) visit the Pennsylvania Quakers (0-0) at Crown Field at Andy Kerr Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
With 182.0 yards of total offense per game (13th-worst) and 569.5 yards allowed per game on defense (seventh-worst), Colgate has been playing poorly on both sides of the ball this season. Pennsylvania owned the 67th-ranked offense last year (26.6 points per game), and it was more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking seventh-best with only 19.7 points allowed per game.
Here we will go deep into all of the details about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN+.
Colgate vs. Pennsylvania Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Hamilton, New York
- Venue: Crown Field at Andy Kerr Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Virginia vs Maryland
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Army vs UTSA
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Penn State vs Illinois
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
Colgate vs. Pennsylvania Key Statistics (2022)
|316.7 (96th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||347.8 (98th)|
|428.3 (96th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||323.0 (4th)|
|157.6 (57th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||96.3 (117th)|
|159.1 (114th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||251.5 (34th)|
|3 (83rd)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|5 (9th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (79th)|
Colgate Stats Leaders
- Michael Brescia has compiled 254 yards (127.0 ypg) on 23-of-44 passing with one touchdown compared to three interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Jaedon Henry, has carried the ball 21 times for 49 yards (24.5 per game). He's proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 26 receiving yards on five catches.
- This season, Chris Gee has carried the ball nine times for 25 yards (12.5 per game).
- Treyvhon Saunders has hauled in seven catches for 137 yards (68.5 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Brady Hutchison has caught three passes for 48 yards (24.0 yards per game) this year.
Pennsylvania Stats Leaders (2022)
- Aidan Sayin averaged 234.4 yards passing per outing and threw for 18 touchdowns last season.
- Trey Flowers averaged 50.9 rushing yards and tallied seven rushing touchdowns.
- Jonathan Mulatu ran for three touchdowns on 321 yards a year ago. Mulatu also was productive as a receiver, totaling 20 receptions for 199 yards with one touchdown.
- Rory Starkey Jr. averaged 51.5 yards on 5.6 receptions per game and racked up four receiving touchdowns in 2022.
- Joshua Casilli averaged 49.1 receiving yards on 3.7 targets per game in 2022, scoring four touchdowns.
- Malone Howley played his way to one receiving touchdown and 382 receiving yards (38.2 ypg) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Colgate or Pennsylvania gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.