Syracuse vs. Purdue: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The Syracuse Orange (2-0) square off against the Purdue Boilermakers (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Ross-Ade Stadium. The spread predicts a close game, with the Orange favored by 2.5 points. The over/under is 56.5 in the contest.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the Syracuse vs. Purdue matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Syracuse vs. Purdue Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: West Lafayette, Indiana
- Venue: Ross-Ade Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Syracuse vs. Purdue Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Syracuse Moneyline||Purdue Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Syracuse (-2.5)||56.5||-125||+105||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Syracuse (-2.5)||56.5||-126||+105||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- TCU vs Houston
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Army vs UTSA
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Penn State vs Illinois
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- LSU vs Mississippi State
Syracuse vs. Purdue Betting Trends
- Syracuse has covered in its only game with a spread this season.
- The Orange have been favored by 2.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Purdue has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this year.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.