NFL Live In-Game Betting Tips & Strategy: Bills vs. Raiders – Week 2
The Las Vegas Raiders (1-0) will look to upset the Buffalo Bills (0-1) on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at Highmark Stadium. The Bills are significant favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 7.5 points. The over/under is 46.5 in the outing.
If you're going to make some in-game wagers on the Bills' upcoming game against the Raiders, then you'll want to bookmark this page for all of the numbers and statistical trends we list below, which will assist you in your live betting.
Sign up to live bet on the Bills-Raiders matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Bills vs. Raiders Quarter-By-Quarter Scoring Trends
- The Bills led six times, were losing five times, and were knotted up five times at the conclusion of the first quarter last season.
- Buffalo averaged 5.5 points scored in the first quarter last season. Meanwhile, on defense, it allowed an average of 5.4 points in the first quarter.
- At the end of the first quarter last season, the Raiders had the lead nine times, trailed seven times, and were tied one time.
- In the first quarter last season, the Raiders averaged 4.7 points scored on offense and surrendered an average of 3.8 points on defense.
- The Bills outscored their opponent in the second quarter 10 times, lost two times, and were knotted up four times in 16 games last season.
- Buffalo put up an average of 9.6 points on offense in the second quarter last year, and it allowed an average of five points on defense.
- In 17 games last season, the Raiders won the second quarter nine times, lost six times, and were knotted up two times.
- Offensively, the Raiders averaged 7.7 points in the second quarter (ninth-ranked) last season. They allowed 8.3 points on average in the second quarter (25th-ranked) on defense.
- Out of 16 games last season, the Bills won the third quarter seven times, were outscored five times, and tied four times.
- Last season, Buffalo's offense averaged 5.7 points in the third quarter. On defense, it allowed 3.9 points on average in the third quarter.
- In 17 games last year, the Raiders won the third quarter eight times, lost six times, and were knotted up three times.
- In the third quarter last season, the Raiders averaged 4.1 points on offense and allowed an average of 4.4 points on defense.
- Last year, the Bills won the fourth quarter in 10 games, were outscored in that quarter in four games, and they tied in that quarter in two games.
- Buffalo averaged 6.6 points on offense in the fourth quarter last year. Defensively, it gave up an average of 4.4 points in the fourth quarter.
- The Raiders won the fourth quarter in five games last season, lost that quarter in seven games, and were knotted up in that quarter in five games.
- On offense, the Raiders averaged 5.7 points in the fourth quarter (16th-ranked) last year. They surrendered 7.8 points on average in the fourth quarter (30th-ranked) on defense.
Other Week 2 In-Game Primers
- Click here for Chargers vs Titans
- Click here for Ravens vs Bengals
- Click here for Packers vs Falcons
- Click here for Bears vs Buccaneers
- Click here for Chiefs vs Jaguars
Bills vs. Raiders Half-By-Half Scoring Trends
- Last year, the Bills were leading after the first half in 10 games (8-2 in those contests), were losing after the first half in three games (3-0), and were tied after the first half in three games (2-1).
- In the first half, Buffalo averaged 15.1 points on offense last season (third-ranked). It allowed an average of 10.4 points on defense (11th-ranked) in the first half.
- The Raiders were leading after the first half in nine games last year, were behind after the first half in seven games, and were knotted up after the first half in one game.
- On offense, the Raiders averaged 12.4 points in the first half (11th-ranked) last season. They gave up 12.1 points on average in the first half (23rd-ranked) on defense.
- Last year, the Bills outscored their opponent in the second half in nine games (9-0 in those contests), lost the second half in six games (4-2), and they tied the second half in one game (0-1).
- Buffalo averaged 12.3 points in the second half last season. On the other side of the ball, it surrendered 8.3 points on average in the second half.
- Looking at scoring in the second half last season, the Raiders won the second half in eight games and lost the second half in nine games.
- In the second half last year, the Raiders averaged 9.8 points scored on offense and allowed an average of 12.2 points on defense.
Rep the Bills or the Raiders with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.