How to Watch Browns vs. Steelers Monday Night Football on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 2
The Cleveland Browns (1-0) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1) play on Monday, September 18, 2023 at Acrisure Stadium in a battle of AFC North foes.
We provide more info below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on Fubo.
How to Watch Browns vs. Steelers
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- TV: ABC
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Browns vs. Steelers Insights (2022)
- The Browns racked up just 0.8 more points per game (21.2) than the Steelers allowed (20.4) last year.
- Last season Pittsburgh scored 4.3 fewer points per game (18.1) than Cleveland surrendered (22.4).
- The Browns averaged only 18.7 more yards per game (349.1) than the Steelers gave up per outing (330.4) last year.
- Pittsburgh averaged 322.6 yards per game last season, only 8.6 fewer than the 331.2 Cleveland gave up per contest.
- Last season the Browns piled up 146.5 rushing yards per game, 38.4 more than the Steelers allowed per contest (108.1).
- Last season Pittsburgh rushed for 13.1 fewer yards per game (121.9) than Cleveland allowed per contest (135).
- The Browns had 21 giveaways last year, while the Steelers had 23 takeaways.
- Pittsburgh turned the ball over 19 times last season, one fewer times than Cleveland forced turnovers (20).
Browns Away Performance (2022)
- The Browns scored 20.1 points per game in away games (1.1 fewer than overall), and conceded 23.9 in road games (1.5 more than overall).
- On the road, the Browns picked up fewer yards (338.1 per game) than they did overall (349.1). But they also allowed fewer away from home (326.1) than overall (331.2).
- Cleveland picked up 202.1 passing yards per game in road games last season (0.5 fewer than overall), and conceded 183.9 in road games (12.3 fewer than overall).
- The Browns picked up 136 rushing yards per game in away games (10.5 fewer than overall), and allowed 142.2 in away games (7.2 more than overall).
- The Browns successfully converted fewer third downs on the road in 2022 (35%) than they did overall (38.1%) and allowed opponents to convert on more third downs away from home (40%) than overall (39.5%).
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Steelers Home Performance (2022)
- At home last season, the Steelers averaged more points (19.9 per game) than they did overall (18.1). They also conceded fewer points at home (18.3) than they did overall (20.4).
- The Steelers accumulated fewer yards at home (319 per game) than they did overall (322.6), but also allowed fewer at home (304.9 per game) than overall (330.4).
- Pittsburgh accumulated 203.9 passing yards per game at home (3.3 more than overall), and gave up 205.5 at home (16.8 fewer than overall).
- The Steelers accumulated 115.1 rushing yards per game at home (6.8 fewer than overall), and allowed 99.4 rushing yards at home (8.7 fewer than overall).
- The Steelers successfully converted more third downs at home (49.6%) than they did overall (44.9%), and allowed opponents to convert on fewer third downs at home (38.5%) than overall (39.4%).
|9/10/2023||San Francisco||L 30-7||FOX|
|9/24/2023||at Las Vegas||-||NBC|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.