Yankees vs. Blue Jays: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
In the series opener on Tuesday, September 19, Clarke Schmidt will take the hill for the New York Yankees (76-74) as they square off against the Toronto Blue Jays (83-67), who will counter with Yusei Kikuchi. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:05 PM ET at Yankee Stadium.
The Yankees are -110 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Blue Jays (-110). The game's total is set at 8.5 runs.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: YES
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Schmidt - NYY (9-8, 4.56 ERA) vs Kikuchi - TOR (9-6, 3.81 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Yankees Moneyline||Blue Jays Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to put money on the Yankees and Blue Jays game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Yankees (-110), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Yankees win, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.09 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Gleyber Torres get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Blue Jays|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends and Insights
- The Yankees have entered the game as favorites 87 times this season and won 48, or 55.2%, of those games.
- The Yankees have gone 52-44 (winning 54.2% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -110 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 52.4% chance of a victory for New York.
- The Yankees played as the moneyline favorite for seven of their last 10 games, and they went 4-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- New York and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total four times.
- The Blue Jays have won in 19, or 54.3%, of the 35 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, the Blue Jays have won 19 of 35 games when listed as at least -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, the Blue Jays have been underdogs just once and lost that contest.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Toronto and its opponents are 4-5-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Yankees Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
Think the Yankees can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for New York and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.