NC State vs. Virginia: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 22
The NC State Wolfpack (2-1) will face off against a fellow ACC opponent, the Virginia Cavaliers (0-3) in a matchup on Friday, September 22, 2023 at Scott Stadium. The Cavaliers will attempt to pull off an upset as 7.5-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 47.5 in the contest.
In this article, you can check out odds and spreads for the NC State vs. Virginia matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
NC State vs. Virginia Game Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Venue: Scott Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
NC State vs. Virginia Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||NC State Moneyline||Virginia Moneyline|
|BetMGM||NC State (-7.5)||47.5||-300||+240||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||NC State (-7.5)||47.5||-330||+260||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina
- Florida State vs Clemson
- UAB vs Georgia
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- USC vs Arizona State
- Texas vs Baylor
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Cal vs Washington
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- UCLA vs Utah
- BYU vs Kansas
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- SMU vs TCU
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- UCF vs Kansas State
NC State vs. Virginia Betting Trends
- NC State is winless against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- The Wolfpack have been favored by 7.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Virginia has won one game against the spread this year.
- The Cavaliers have been an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year twice, and failed to cover both times.
NC State & Virginia 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+35000||Bet $100 to win $35000|
|To Win the ACC||+4000||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|To Win the ACC||+30000||Bet $100 to win $30000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.