A stellar class of inductees will take center stage at the first-ever induction for the North Country Sports Hall of Fame.
The inaugural induction ceremony will take place at the Watertown Elks Lodge on Saturday, October 7.
It's a who's who of inductees:
- Watertown athlete and coach Clarence "Boots" Gaffney
- Former pro football players Rocco Canale and place kicker Pete Gogolak
- Syracuse star and Pittsburgh Steeler Pat Killorin
- Former wrestling coach Neal Aubel
- Salisbury lacrosse coach Jim Berkman
- Dallas Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle
- Former SUNY Potsdam coach Jerry Welsh
- Duke graduate Missy West
- Former college and pro lacrosse star Casey Powell.
You can find out more by calling 315-681-1281 or at northcountrysportshalloffame.com.