Queen Of Hearts Drawing Has $280K Jackpot

Queen Of Hearts Drawing Has $280K Jackpot

Posted: Updated:

The Watertown Elk's Queen of Hearts drawing is down to three cards and up to $280,000 jackpot.

The drawing is Tuesday at 7 p.m.

Whoever wins will get 60 percent of the winnings and the remaining 40 percent will go to the Elks, which will then give it to various charities throughout the community.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 Frankly Media and WWNY. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.