Sealing A Criminal Record

Sealing A Criminal Record

Posted: Updated:

Under New York law, certain people convicted of non-violent crimes 10 or more years ago can seek to seal their records.

Attorney Matthew Porter of the law firm of Conboy, McKay, Bachman & Kendall appeared on 7 News at Noon on Monday to talk about the process.

Click on the picture to watch his interview.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 Frankly Media and WWNY. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.