Auto Repair Garage Fire Ruled Accidental

Auto Repair Garage Fire Ruled Accidental

Posted: Updated:

The fire at an Ogdensburg auto garage has been ruled accidental.

Officials said the blaze at C&D Auto started as the owner was working on a gas tank on a vehicle.

C&D, also known to many as Peabody's Garage, caught fire Tuesday at around 10 a.m.

The building was destroyed and was not insured.

Owner David Peabody and a couple of workers were in the garage when the fire broke out. No one was injured.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 Frankly Media and WWNY. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.